Fundraising at work
Thank you for considering supporting Birmingham Dogs Home and becoming a BDH Business Hero!
As a BDH Business Hero we will support all your fundraising efforts with “pawesome” ideas, activities and resources.
Unfortunately we are not able to arrange volunteering days for companies that are not currently actively fundraising for us, because of demand. However we would love to get you on board, so please get in touch to find out more at email@example.com
Become a BDH Business Hero
Team up with Birmingham Dogs Home and become a BDH Business Hero
Choose BDH as your charity of the year
One of the Midland's oldest and best loved charities, your team will be raising money to help local dogs most in need throughout the year.
Please contact us for a BDH Heroes Fundraising pack at firstname.lastname@example.org or see our
Events section for listings of activities you can take part in.
Would you like to do something special as a team to raise money for BDH? From abseiling to fashion shows, or how about a kennel sleep in? Please contact us to find out more at email@example.com
Sponsor one of our fantastic community events to demonstrate your community spirit, work together as a team and meet our supporters. Please contact us to find out more about event sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Kind and Pro bono support
Corporate Kennel Sponsorship
Sponsor one of our kennels and get regular updates on our residents. Sponsorship includes kennel signage and PR. Please contact us for more details at email@example.com
Do you share our values? Would you like to align your brand with ours? Can we help each other to raise brand awareness and income? Please contact us, we'd love to chat. We are happy to arrange volunteering days for our BDH Business supporters.
There are lots of ways your organisation can support Birmingham Dogs Home. Here are some of the amazing businesses that are already helping our charity in lots of different ways.
If you would like to support Birmingham Dogs Home by donating an amount or percentage per sale of a product or service, we have teamed up with Work For Good to make this as easy as possible. If you share our values and would like to raise money for us whilst letting your customers know you care, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BDH is a registered charity with Work for Good
Our promise to you
Raise or donate £1,000*
or more and we will:
- Visit your premises to run a “Lunch time Learning” session, to keep everyone motivated by explaining how vital your support is to help our work
- We will bring along one of our waggy-tailed ambassadors to meet everyone
- Feature your company in our popular Fetch magazine, sent to our supporters and adopters three times each year
- Publicise your support via our popular social media channels
- Award your team with a special certificate of thanks to proudly display at your work-place
- Arrange a tour and talk at one of our rescue centres for your staff, when you have reached your target, with lots of opportunities to take photos and meet our dogs
Raise or donate £4,500*
or more and we will:
- Host a Business Volunteering Day for members of your team at one of our rescue centres near Birmingham or Wolverhampton
- Name one of our kennels with your company name for a twelve-month period as a “BDH Business Hero”
- We will put up a sign in one of our kennels so visitors can see your business branding proudly displayed and we will keep your team regularly updated on the residents in your kennel throughout the year so they know exactly which dogs they have helped
- Offer you the opportunity to book either our Board Room or Community Meeting Room for one annual get together for your team or clients
- Promote your company’s support when you reach your target in one of our popular monthly e-newsletters, “Waggy Tales”, sent to Midlands Dog lovers every month
- Include an advert in one edition of our Fetch magazine, sent to thousands of BDH supporters
Pledge to raise an additional £2,000
and we will also:
- Organise a special event just for your staff – this could be an inter-branch competition or a sponsored activity – we are full of ideas – anyone fancy a “Kennel Sleep in”?!
- Give a talk or make a presentation at one of your ‘impawtant’ company events, perhaps your Christmas meal or AGM?
- Send out press releases to promote all of your support and thank you.
- Create a special piece of wall art just for you, to celebrate your support, which you can proudly display in your workplace.
Business Commercial Partnerships
We are always keen to discuss ideas for working collaboratively in mutually beneficial ways. We have special projects and events which can be sponsored and we are always interested to explore ideas for working with businesses on joint promotions such as on-pack promotions, or collaborating on product launches, to help you to promote your servies to your target market and demonstrate your community spirit.
To find out more please contact email@example.com
How to pay in your funds
Thank you so much for raising much needed funds for Birmingham Dogs Home.
There are a number of ways you can send your funds to us:
If you have any questions you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org